To S. Dominic.
1. Devotion to the Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
2. Those who propagate my Rosary will be succored by me in all their troubles.
3. Whoever piously recites the Rosary and meditates on the mysteries will be converted, if he is a sinner.
To B. Alain.
4. Whosoever will piously recite the Rosary, persevering in this devotion, will
assuredly receive an answer to such prayers.
5. Persevere In my Rosary, and I will relieve thee and all those who serve me
by this practice of piety.
6. Those who recite the Rosary will find during their lives and at the hour of their
death comfort and light.
7. None who recommend themselves to me in the Rosary will perish.
8. To those who recite my Rosary I promise my special protection.
9. Preach the Rosary. It is a very powerful weapon against hell, and an impenetrable shield against the darts of the enemy.
10. Whoever will piously recite the Rosary will increase in grace, if he is just, and will become worthy of eternal life.
11. I promise choice graces to those , who are devout to my Rosary.
12. It is my will that those who sing my praise In the Rosary will have light, liberty and plenitude of graces.
13. Those who are truly devout to the Rosary will not die without the Sacrament; they will not lose speech or consciousness before making their confession.
14. I am in a special manner the Mother of the Children of the Rosary who are in Purgatory; every day I release some.
15. The true Children of the Rosary will enjoy great glory in Heaven.
These promises are collected from the approved lives of S. Dominic and B. Alain; they were communicated to these chosen servants of our Lady at different times during their apostolic careers.